We may collect personal information about you through your conduct on our website, via support services, email, telephone, any contact made by you through social media channels and through any other interaction you may have with us.
We collect and hold personal information about, but not limited to:
- Users and potential users;
- business associates and potential business associates, and their employees and contractors (where applicable);
- individuals we deal with in the course of providing services to our users;
- suppliers and their employees and contractors;
- employees, prospective employees and contractors;
- other people who come into contact with us.
We collect personal information about you in order for us to provide you with our services, for you to take full advantage of our services, and for us to conduct our business and meet our legal obligations.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to social media platforms and publicly available sources.
Registration with the website is voluntary. Registration may include submitting (for instance, but not limited to) your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, and selecting an option to receive updates and promotional material and other information. You may view and edit this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
We may also collect information about you as permitted by law.
In some cases, if personal information we request is not provided, it might adversely impact our ability to supply you with services or perform our obligations to you.
- Recognize you as a Binapex customer;
- Customize Binapex services and content;
- Collect information about your computer or other access device to reduce risk, prevent fraud and ensure safety.
Our main purpose in collecting personal information is to ensure a secure, efficient, and customized user experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Binapex services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and solve problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Customize and improve Binapex services, content and layout of our website.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize Binapex services and content.
Retention and Disclosure of Information
We take care to allow your personal information to be accessed only by those employees who require it in order to perform their tasks and duties, and to share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it.
We may disclose your personal information:
- where you have consented;
- where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal information was submitted;
- when the law permits or requires disclosure.
We may also disclose your personal information in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with (intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We may engage third parties to support our operations and/or provide you with services on our behalf. Where we deem it necessary we may disclose personal information held by us to these third parties.
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes for which it was obtained. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymise it, delete it or take other appropriate steps.