Terms & Conditions
This is an important document which you must consider carefully when choosing whether to use Binapex services.
Our Relationship with You
- Binapex helps you buy and sell ICO tokens and cryptocurrency (together, Coins) with other users. Binapex does not have control of, or liability for, the products or services that are paid for with Binapex services. We do not guarantee the identity of any user or other party or ensure that a buyer will complete a transaction. Binapex is not a money transmitter. Binapex assists its users in transactions.
- Privacy of Others; Marketing. If you receive information about another user through Binapex services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with Binapex services. You may not disclose or distribute a user's information to a third party or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the user's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through Binapex.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation any trademarks, text, graphics and copyright, is owned by Binapex or Binapex content suppliers. We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
- Password Security and Keeping Your Email and Address Current. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for keeping your email address up to date in your Account Profile.
- Notices to You. You agree that Binapex may provide you communications about your Account and Binapex services electronically.
Right to Use Site and Content
- You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided.
- You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this website.
- You may reproduce, copy and distribute the content of this website provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of the Company's rights in the relevant content.
- You may not reproduce, copy or distribute the content on this website for any other purpose or in any other way without our prior written consent. If you wish to link to any part of this website, you must get our prior written consent.
- Eligibility. To be eligible to use Binapex services, you must be at least 18 years old. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Binapex website, you hereby represent that you are over 18 years of age and have the authority to enter into the terms herein. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18 as Binapex services are not intended for anyone under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use Binapex services.
- Identity Authentication. If you wish to buy or sell Coins through Binapex, you authorize Binapex, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity.
- Third Party Applications. You may change or remove express permission, granted to a third party application to connect your Binapex account, at any time from the Account Settings (API) page.
- Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Binapex is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
In connection with your use of Binapex services, other users, and third parties you will not:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, controlled substances, or consumer protections);
- Intentionally try to defraud Binapex or other Binapex users.
- Infringe Binapex or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, or intellectual property rights.
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact our support team!